Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Chick

After posting the penguin card, I decided to use the little chick from Honeycomb Happiness, one of the Sale-a-Bration sets that can be earned FREE with a purchase of $50 in Stampin' Up! products.
However, I combined some sets with the chick and they are Balloon Celebration and Gorgeous Grunge.

  • The base of my card is Soft Sky cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  • The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4"and adhered to the card.
  • The third layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-3/4" x 5".
  • First, I stamped the little chick at the bottom with Basic Black Archival ink and then I stamped him again on Daffodil Delight.  I fussy cut him out with Paper Snips but cutting off his.  Color in his feet on the Whisper White with a Pumpkin Pie marker and on Daffodil delight, color in his beak.
  • Ink up the string stamp with the Archival Basic Black and it inside the check and towards the top.
  • Ink up the Gorgeous Grunge spots stamp with Lost Lagoon ink and stamp on either side of the chick at the top.
  • Adhere Daffodil Delight chick over the first image with Dimensionals.
  • Stamp the outline stamp of the balloon with Archival Basic Black ink and stamp it on the Soft Sky cardstock.  Ink up the bottom of the balloon stamp with Lost Lagoon.  Punch it out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  Attach Dimensionals to the back and place at the top of the string.
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...