Friday, February 5, 2016

World of Dreams Sunet

This is a card I made on Sunday but I learned how to make it from a tutorial from Michelle Zindorf.  I'm having a lot of fun with brayering and learning this technique.  It reminds me of the beautiful sunsets we used to see at the lake, but I guess this could also be the sunrise. All that is missing is the little ducks swimming in the lake.

  • The base of my card is Lost Lagoon cardstock cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored in the middle at 4-1/4".
  • The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
  • The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4" x 5".
  • The colors of ink I used to brayer were Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo for the water and Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze for the sky.
  • The plants are stamped with Basic Black and Old Olive and highlighted with the White uniball Signa Gel Pen.
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...