Monday, February 22, 2016

Work of Art Easter Egg

I't almost that time of year.  Easter is early this year, so I started researching ideas for my cards.
This idea came from Janet Holmes which I found on Sudsol which a website for Stampin' Up! demos.  I used the stamp sets Work of Art and Easter Lamb.

  • The base of my card is Daffodil Delight cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and folded in the middle.
  • The second layer is Whisper White card stock cut 4" x 5-1/4" and I used the Oval Collection Framelit to die cut an oval in the center.  I stamped "Happy Easter" from the East Lamb set at the bottom with Marina Mist.
  • Underneath my second layer is another piece of Whisper White card stock cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and I started stamping it with the Works of Art stamp image and Pumpkin Ink.  I cleaned off my stamp, and then used Marina Mist.
  • Then Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie again cleaning my stamp between colors.  Attach to the back of the Whisper White die cut to create the Easter egg.
  • I used the Itty Bitty Punch Pack using the flower punch to create 4 flowers with colors used in the egg.  I attached with Glue Dots over the Daffodil ink image.  Then I attached Basic Jewel Rhinestone to each flower.
  • I added a yellow bow with the 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon.
Here are the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...