Friday, February 19, 2016

Flowering Fields with Suite Sayings


This is a card I made using the 2016 Sale-A-Bration set called FLOWERING FIELDS which can be earned FREE with a $50 order in Stampin' Up! product.  It also uses the set SUITE SAYINGS in the 2016 Occasions catalog with the verse "My Heart Smiles Just Thinking of You" stamped in Archival Basic Black..  Dawn Griffith posted a card on Instragram using these two set and these colors, so wanted to create one of my own.  Although, I added the new Pool Party Glitter Ribbon that is in the 2016 Occasions Catalog

  • The base of my card is Pool Party card stock cut at 4-1/4" x 11".
  • The second layer is Basic Black cut at 4" x 5-1/4".
  • The third layer is Pool Party cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and inserted into the Decorative Dots TIEF and ran through the Big Shot. 
  • I wrapped the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon around this layer and tied a bow on the left side.
  • Then I stamped on a 3" x 3-1/2" Whisper White cardstock using the flower and the verse.
  • I used the Square Framelits to create a template to sponge over the the images with Pool Party.
  • I then used a Gel Pen to color in the flower.
  • I layered the stamped image onto 3-1/4" x 3-3/4" Basic Black cardstock and put Dimensionals on the back to adhered to the front of the card.
Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...