Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tea Bag Box Holder

This little tea bag box holder holds about six tea bags.  It flips up to see the tea bags inside with a little message that says ""You are Tea-riffic" and it was made using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I saw how to make the little box tea bag box holder from a video I saw made by Maria Fennelly.  I used fun foam to cut out the Cups and Kettle Framelits Dies.

  • My box was made with 8-1/2" x 10" So Saffron cardstock.  I inserted it into the Gift Bag Punch Board at the Start Line. I then used the "small" but I did not use the triangle on the board, but did use the Side and do the Horizontal Line. Give a punch at each scored line for the bottom of the box.
  • I used the Simply Scored Scoring Tool to finish scoring my lines since the Gift Bag Punch Board was not as long as my card stock. I also scored at 2" and 4" for the top of my box.
  • I folded each scored line and used the Bone Folder to crease each one.  I did remove two top sections opposite the short end Paper Snips. I also removed the top second of the short end and cut off the bottom end of the short end. 
  • I cut two of each piece of the Have a Cuppa DSP at 3" x 2-1/2", 3" x 1-3/4", 2-1.2" x 1-3/4" and 1-3/4" square and attached with adhesive.
  • I cut out the tea kettle and cup after adhering the DSP to fun foam with adhesive.  
  • The flowers are from the Bloomin' Love stamped with Melon Mambo and with a It's My Party Enamel Dot for the center and for the top of the tea kettle lid.
  • The little tea bag was stamped with Basic Black ink on Whisper White and attached with White Baker's Twine.
  • For the inside:  Stamp the "You are Tea-rrific" on Whisper White with Basic Black and punch out with Oval Punch.  Adhere to a Melon Mambo Scallop Oval.  Attach with Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...