Sunday, February 7, 2016

Number of Years

My grandtwins turn one-year old this month, so this is the card I made for my granddaughter.  I will put her picture on the balloon.  I forgot and put the picture on my grandson's before I could get the card scanned, but it is the same design just different color. This one is Blushing Bride and Basic Gray, but I stamped the balloons onto the Whisper White cardstock. On his I used Mint Macaron and Basic Gray, but I used the Birthday Bouquet DSP instead of stamping the balloons.

  • The base of my card is Blushing Bride cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and then scored at 5-1/2".
  • The Whisper White cardstock is 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" which I stamped the large balloons from Balloon Celebration stamp set in Blushing Bride.
  • Then I stamped "Look Who's Turning" with the Archival Basic Gray.  
  • I used the Big Shot to cut out the number one die out of Basic Gray cardstock  using the new Large Number Framelit Dies.
  • Then I layered it all onto 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Basic Gray and popped them up with Dimensionals onto the card.
  • I stamped another outlined balloon on Blushing Bride and punched it out with the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  This is where I put their little face on the balloon and popped the balloon up with Dimensionals.
  • I stamped Happy Birthday with Basic Gray ink.
Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...