Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Nice Cuppa Tea Bag Holder

This is my Cucumber Crush tea bag older made with the new set A Nice Cuppa from the 2016 Occasions catalog. I used the 2015-2017 In-Color Collection DSP in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog..  It holds at least four tea bags and makes a nice little gift to give to someone who really likes tea. I found this idea from a video I saw on YouTube by Angie Amore.

  • The Cucumber Crush DSP is cut at 10-1/4" x 3" and scored at 3-1/4", 6-1/2" and 7".
  • Fold on score lines and use the ribbon slide of Curvy Corner Trio Punch  #139683 to slide the 1/2" Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon through to tie it together.
  • Ink up the Photopolymer cup stamp from A Nice Cuppa stamp set with Cucumber Crush ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Stamp "You are Tea-Riffic in Basic Black on the front of the cup.
  • Use the Cups and Kettles Framelit Dies that you can purchase as a bundle with this set to save 15% to die cut your cup with the Big Shot.
  • Place Dimensionals to attach to the front of the tea bag holder and to hold the ribbon in place.
Products I Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...