Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Friends & Flowers Birthday

This is another birthday card that I made using the Friends & Flowers set in the 2016 Occasions catalog as well as Party Pants from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  This card was inspired by Mary Deatherage, but I changed the colors and stamping somewhat.  The base of my card is Whisper White and the second layer is Night of Navy with another layer of Whisper White.  The water is from the Have a Cuppa DSP which is Bermuda Bay.  I used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch to make the waves.  I punched out three balloons using the Balloon Bouquet Punch to make one Bermuda Bay, one Pumpkin Pie and one Night of Navy and popped them up with Dimensionals.  I used the White Gel Pen on each balloon.  I stamped "Happy Birthday to you!" from Party Pants set on the Pumpkin Pie one. The balloon strings are also from Party Pants in Night of Navy. The fish was made from the Friends & Flowers set using the Festive Flower Builder Punch inn Pumpkin Pie and popped up with a Dimensional.  I also used Rhinestone Basic Jewels for the fish eye and bubbles.

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...