Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas - Chenille Bear


Here is another Cookie Cutter Christmas card I that I made, but this time, I used the teddy bear stamp.  First I stamped him on Crumb Cake cardstock.  Then I punched him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and inserted him to the Elegant Dots Embossing Folder.  I thought it made the teddy bear look as though he was made out of Chenille.  The base of my card is the new In-Color Sweet Sugarplum which is cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored in the middle at 4-1/4".   Then I used the Layered Circle Framelits in the Big Shot using Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum.  The Designer Series Paper is Blooms & Bliss.  I stamped the sentiment "Have Yourself a Beary Merry Christmas" with Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...