Monday, July 2, 2012

Blooming with Kindness

I
I love these two colors together.  They are the 2011-2012 In-colors Pool Party and Island Indigo.  The set I used is called Blooming with Kindness which is a new set in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog on page 87 that has several sayings that come with it which makes it very versatile.  The flower is stamped on Whisper White card stock, but inked first in Pool Party and then using an Island Indigo marker, I randomly inked different part of the flower to give it this two-tone color which I learned how to do from fellow demo Sandy Hancock.  Then it is layered on Island Indigo card stock.  I used the new Textured Impression Embossing Folder Fancy Fan on page 189.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...