Saturday, July 7, 2012

Reason to Smile

This is a card that I made and was able to purchase the stamp set for $5 if I spent $50 through Stampin' Up! this month.  The stamp set is called Reason to Smile which comes in wood mount #131274 or clear mount #131275 (sorry butterflies not included).  As I've said before blue is my favorite color, so I used the new In-color Midnight Muse on Whisper White card stock, but I also used the new embossing folder Fancy Fan #127751.  The ribbon is the new Midnight Muse In-Color 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon #126847 and underneath is the new Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010.  For the punches, I used the Word Window Punch #119857 using Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on page 133 "Thinking of You" in Midnight Muse ink on Whisper White and punching it out and used the punch  Modern Label #119849 to Midnight Muse cardstock and layered them at the top of the card.  Now the butterflies are from another set called Papillon Potpouri on page 115 and they were stamped with Midnight Muse on Whisper White cardstock and then punched out with the new punch called Elegant Butterfly #127526.  I also punched out two Midnight Muse butterflies and attached them to the bottom of the card with Snail Adhesive and then attached the stamped butterflies with Glue Dots #103683.  On top of the butterflies, I attached Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119247 for their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...