Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Field of Flowers and Paper Piercing

This is another card I made using the Field of Flowers set.  The base of the card is the one of the new In-Colors called Summer Starfruit.  I designed this card from the one in the catalog on page 181 but used the Dotted Scallop Border Punch instead of the Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon.  I also used the Scallop Oval Punch and the Large Oval Punch.  The flowers were stamped with Tangerine Tango and leaves and stems with Always Artichoke on Whisper White and I used the new Apothecary Accents Framelits Die.  I just love the new Paper Piercing Tool and Mat and the
templates that coordinate with the punches, edgelits, and framelits.  I hope to make another card similar for a swap that I joined this month, so I will post it later in the month.

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love all the paper piercing details!
    I'm also your newest follower from SC. :)
    Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...