Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chock-Full of Cheer Candy Canes

Here is another Christmas card that I made with the stamp set Chock-Full of Cheer stamp set.  I also used the Designer Series Paper called Be of Good Cheer.  Cherry Cobbler is one of my favoite colors of red ink, so I had to use the 1/2" Scallop Dots Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and the Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine on my card.  I used the Very Vanilla card stock in the Stripes Embossing Folder.  Using the Big Shot, I enclosed a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock into the Designer Frames Folder.  I stamped one candy on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and the other candy cane on a another piece and cut it out and attached with a Dimensional.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy,
    I am a SU Demo and a member of Sudsol !
    I wanted to stop by and say Hi! and tell you I just love this Christmas Card. The Cheery Candy Canes just made me smile!
    I enjoy your blog and appreciate all you samples you post!
    Happy Stamping
    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...