Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Seaside Notions - Seahorse

Bermuda Bay is one of my favorite colors so I decided to use it for the base of my card.
The seahorse stamp is from Seaside Notions which is a new set in the catalog this year.  I thought it was so pretty by itself, I decided not to put a sentiment on the front of my card, but on the inside I used "Happy Birthday" embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.  Here are the instructions for my card:
1.     The base of the card is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Noble Peacock Foil (Pretty Peacock) cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the High Seas 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot using the 3D Embossing Folder Plate on top.  Attach to the front of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3.    On the Shimmery White cardstock, use the Embossing Buddy, and then ink up the seahorse stamp with Versamark ink.  Sprinkle Gold Embossing Powder over the seahorse and shake off the excess.  Heat set with the Heat Tool. 
4.    Die cut the seahorse using the oval die.  Use the Aqua Painter with Bermuda Bay ink to color the seahorse. 
5.    Die cut an oval scallop die using Gold Foil.  Layer together with adhesive and put Dimensionals on the back to adhere to the front of the card.
Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...