Monday, August 23, 2021

Penguin Place Birthday Card

 

This is a card that I cased from a video of Stamp It Up with Jaimie.  Stampin' Up! SNEAK PEEK Penguins Place Birthday Card Tutorial - YouTube
I fell in love with it and wanted to create it myself.  I changed it just a little bit.  It does use a lot of stamps from this set, but all of them are from this set called Penguin Place which comes as a Bundle with a punch.  It is available on page 33 of the July-December Mini Catalog.  The Designer Series Paper is called Penguin Playmates which can be earned FREE with $50 and it's on page 4 of the August-December Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  The card also uses a lot of ink colors but the colors are chosen from the DSP which makes it so much easier to decide what ink to use.  This card is not just for kids.  It can be for Christmas or a birthday.  I love the sentiments that go with it.  My favorite sentiment is "I like you a lottle....it's like a little a little except a lot." The punch will also punch out certain penguins on the DSP, but the others on the DSP will need to be fussy cut out with the Paper Snips.  The balloon punch is retired and no longer available to purchase, but since I still own it, I used it to punch out the balloon.  Otherwise, you can fussy cut it.

Here are the products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...