Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Penguin Place Pinwheel Card




Tower cards are so much fun to make.  This is the second one I've made so far.  I had most of it done last week, but couldn't decide what to add to each section, so I thought the Wonderful Snowflakes would just fit plus a lot of fussy cutting of the snow critters from the Penguin Playmates DSP.  The sentiment is from the Penguin Place stamp set which I just love.  I think this set and the DSP will be popular during Sale-a-Bration.  This card will fit into Stampin' Up! medium envelopes.
Here are my instructions:

Stamp Sets:  Penguin Place

Cardstock:  Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Just Jade, Penguin Playmates DSP, Wonderful Snowflakes

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Pine Tree Punch, Multipurpose Liquid, Glue Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

 

1.     The center (middle) of the pinwheel card is the DSP cut at 4-1/4” x 4-1/2”.  On the 4-1/2” side, score every 1 inch.  Use the Bone Folder to burnish each fold.  Put adhesive on the ½” side to make a 1” square for the middle of the pinwheel.

2.    Cut Fresh Freesia cardstock at 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” to adhere to each side.

3.    Cut the DSP at 2-1/2” x 4” each.  Cut four of them for the right side.

4.    Cut the DSP at 1-1/2” x 4” each.  Cut four of them for the left side.

5.    Use the Wonderful Snowflakes on two of the right sides.

6.    Use the Paper Snips to add penguin, snowman, bird and the fox with Dimensionals.

7.    Add the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White.  Trim to fit over one of the snowflakes.

8.    Add Wink of Stella if desired as well as embellishments.

Products I used: 







 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...