Thursday, August 19, 2021

Peaceful Cabin with Vellum

This is a card inspired by a card I saw on the Demonstrator's Facebook page, from Laura Seki but it was my first attempt and my Wink of Stella Pen made a blob on the front after all my hard work, so I just smoothed it out.  I used Pool Party because my Balmy Blue was put away for my weekend workshop.
I used the Encircled in Warmth for the sentiment "Let it Snow" but didn't have the dies to go with it so used a retired circle punch and Stitched Shapes Framelits also retired.
I love this stamp bundle Peaceful Cabin and hope to make more cards with it.

Here are my instructions:
Stamp Sets:  Peaceful Cabin, Encircled in Warmth

Cardstock:  Pool Party, Basic White, Vellum

Ink:  Pool Party, Wink of Stella

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Cabin Dies, Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes (retired), or use the Painted Labels Dies that is current, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Sponge (retired), Silicone Mat

 

1.     The base of the card is Pool Party cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Vellum cardstock cut at 3-1/2” x 5-1/2” and inserted into the 3D Wintry Embossing Folder and run through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.  To adhere to the base of the card, use the silicone mat and sponge to put Multipurpose Glue lightly on the back of the Vellum.  It won’t show through.

3.    Ink up the cabin stamp with Pool Party ink on Basic White cardstock.  Die-cut with the Cabin Dies in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

4.    Ink up the trees with Pool Party on Basic White cardstock.  Die-cut with the Cabin Dies (trees) in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

5.    Layer both the die-cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Adhere to the base of the card.

6.    Ink up the sentiment “Let it Snow” from Encircled in Warmth and die cut with circle dies or punches (retired).  Or use the Painted Labels Dies or whatever is current.

7.    Add Wink of Stella.  My Wink of Stella came out in a blob so used more than I intended to use.


Products I used: 


Product List
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...