Friday, August 6, 2021

Penguin Place

I'm still having so much fun cutting out these cute little critters from the Penguin Playmates DSP except for the Penguin.  He was punched out with the Penguin Builder Punch.  I love the sentiment too!  I was inspired by a card made by Erica Cerwin.  
Here are my instructions for making this card.

Stamp Set:  Penguin Place

Cardstock:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP

Ink:  Misty Moonlight

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Wintry 3D Emboss Folder, Layering Diorama Dies, Polar Bear Dies, Penguin Builder Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Misty Moonlight cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.

2.    Insert the card into the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder at the top and run it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine

3.    Cut the Penguin Playmates DSP (diagonal blue) at 2-3/4” x 4” and adhere to the bottom of the card base front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Die-cut the icicles die from the Polar Bear Dies and adheres at the top left with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

5.    Die-cut the fourth from the largest Layering Diorama from Basic White cardstock in the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. 

6.    Ink up the sentiment “I like You a Lottle….” With Misty Moonlight ink and stamp at the bottom of the diorama.  Use Dimensionals to adhere it to the card front.

7.    Fussy cut the bear and fox from the DSP, but use the Penguin Builder Punch to punch out the penguin from the DSP.  Use Multipurpose Glue and Dimensionals to adhere them to the Basic White diorama die-cut.

8.    Add Wink of Stella.

Products I used:



 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...