Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Reflected in Nature

 


This stamp set automatically does the reflection for you.  It is a Distinktive stamp in the July-December Mini Catalog 2021 on page 60.  It is called Reflected In Nature and because it is a Distinktive stamp set, it creates different opacities in a single stamp image.  I used the Timber Brown Stazon ink and it almost looks like an old picture.  I think next time, I would use Very Vanilla cardstock, but here are my instructions for making my card.  Enjoy!


Stamp set:  Reflected in Nature

Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Early Espresso, Basic White (or Very Vanilla)

Ink:  Stazon™ Timber Brown

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Timber Embossing Folder, Multipurpose Glue,

 

1.     The base of the card is Evening Evergreen cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and inserted into the Timber Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

3.    Ink up the reflection stamp with Stazon Timber Brown ink and stamp on Basic White or Very Vanilla cardstock.

4.    Tear all four edges and ink up the edges with Stazon Timber Brown.  Once dry, rough up the edges with your fingernails to give an antique look.  Use Multipurpose Glue to adhere to the card and leaving room for the sentiment “Breathe Deep” stamped on Basic White or Very Vanilla and added to the bottom of the card with Multipurpose Glue.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...