Sunday, August 1, 2021

Snowbody Better and Snowman Season

I love snowmen!  I don't like winter, so I prefer to make my snowmen with paper, ink, and stamps.  The snowmen set Snowman Season is in the annual catalog, but I used the sentiment from the Snowbody Better stamp set that will be available on Tuesday, August 3 in the Mini Catalog. Here are my instructions for making my card:  


 Stamp Sets:  Snowman Season and Snowbody Better

Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Wonderful Snowflakes

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana

Stampin’ Blends: Balmy Blue, Just Jade, Pumpkin Pie

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and the Mini, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Black and White ¼” Gingham Ribbon, Wink of Stella

 

1.     The base of the card is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/2” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and run through the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.

3.    Ink up the small snowflakes with Coastal Cabana ink and stamp at the bottom.

4.    Wrap the ¼” Gingham Ribbon around the bottom where the embossing folder ends.

5.    Die cut a Stitched So Sweetly Rectangle from Basic White cardstock. Ink up the snowman from the Snowman Season with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.

6.    Take a Wonderful Snowflake so that half of it shows on the left.  Use Dimensionals to adhere over the ribbon on the right side of the card.

7.    Die-cut a rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies for the sentiment “Snowflake Hugs” with Memento Black ink.  Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the upper left of the card.

8.    Add Wink of Stella to the snowman.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...