Friday, March 24, 2023

By the Bay Treat Box


I learned how to make this box from the All Stars tutorial using Erica Cerwin's measurements, but I changed the scenery on the top of my box so that more of the DSP showed up.  I also used different colors for my shells and grass.  I like the way it turned out.  The inside liner was a different pattern too, but I still used the Seaside Bay stamp set and DSP using the colors that were used in the DSP which is Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, and Night of Navy.  The DSP also has Gold and Pearl in it.  It is just beautiful!  I used the 1/2" Variegated Balmy Blue and White Ribbon that came with the Suite and hid the ribbon on the inside.  I also used one of the birds in my scene and sponged the shells with a Dauber.  Thanks for looking at my blog.  If you are interested in buying any of the products, be sure to check out My Website

Here are the supplies I used:




 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...