Monday, March 27, 2023

Seaside Bay Accordion Pop-Up Card


I learned how to make this Accordion Pop-Up card from Kylie Bertucci from the All-Star Tutorial Bundle for the By the Bay Suite.  It is one of my favorite suites in the 2023 Mini Catalog and I've had so much fun with it.  I did my card a little different then hers on the front but the inside is very similar.

 

Stamp Set:  Seaside Bay or By the Bay Suite

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, Basic White, Soft Sea Foam, By the Bay DSP

Ink:  Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stamparatus, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Daubers, Blending Brushes, Bone Folder, Silicone Pad, Balmy Blue/White Variegated Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape, Flat Adhesive-Backed Pearls


These are the products I used:


 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....