Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Bee Mine Valentine - Side Step Fancy Fold

This is my first time making a Side-Step Fancy Fold card and I fell in love with the one Amy Frillici made on her blog, so I wanted to re-create it.  It uses the FREE Sale-a-Bration 12" x 12" Most Adorned Designer Series Paper on page 9 you can earn with a $50 order.  When I first saw the DSP, I didn't think I was interested because it had a lot of gold foil in it which I didn't think I needed.  Boy, was I wrong.  It has beautiful Real Red and Flirty Flamingo designs in the paper too such as this one.  It makes some Valentine's Cards.

Here is how I made this card:

Stamp Set:  Bee Mine Valentine

Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Most Adored SAB DSP

Ink:  Real Red

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Give it a Whirl  Dies, Baker’s Twine Three Color Pack, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals,

 

1.     The base of the card is Real Red cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 1”, 2” and 5-1/4” on the 8-1/2” side.

2.    Cut another Real Red cardstock at 2-1/2” x 5-1/2” and scored at 1-1/4”.

3.    The DSP is cut at 3” x 5-1/4”, 2/3” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/4” x 4”.  Adhere to panels with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

4.    Adhere the front panel to the left side at the bottom matching the bottom flap, but only put a small bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back of the base so that it will stand up gluing only about 1/8” of the flap.

5.    Ink up “Happy Valentine’s Day” from Bee Mine Valentine with Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock.  Die-cut with the Thoughtful Expressions Dies.  Die-cut a Real Red larger die and layer them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Adhere the left side with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

6.    Die-cut a Flirty Flamingo heart and a Real Red heart from the Give It a Whirl Dies.  Add Flirty Flamingo Twine bow with a Glue Dot.

7.  Add 3 Rainbow Adhesive Backed Dots.           

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...