Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Bee My Valentine - Book Binding Card

This is a book binding card that I cased from Kelli McConkey which is so adorable, I had to make it. The little bees and honey are all fussy cut with the Paper Snips from the Bee Mine Designer series Paper.  The hearts and sentiment are stamped on the square Stylish Shapes Dies.  The colors are Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink.  Book Binding cards are so easy to make.  You just cut your cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" and score it at 4-1/4" and 5-1/2".  Burnish your fold lines with a Bone Folder.  Then attach Designer Series Paper and ribbon and then glue it down to form a book binding card.  Then design your book with all the little bees, hearts and honey jars to your liking.  

Products I used:


 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...