Saturday, January 6, 2024

Softly Sophisticated - You're in My Thoughts

Every once in a while, you need a sympathy or thinking of you card, and this is one I will use for those purposes.  This is a FREE set with a $100 purchase from the 2024 SAB Catalog.  It comes with an embossing folder called Softly Sophisticated, as well.  The die that I used is from Thoughtful Expressions Dies which is on page 62 of the 2024 January-April Mini Catalog.  The colors I used were Garden Green and Gorgeous Grape.  

Here are my instructions:

Stamp Set:  Softly Sophisticated (SAB 2024)

Cardstock:  Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White

Ink:  Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape,

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Softly Sophisticated EF, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Garden Green cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    The second layer is Gorgeous Grape cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/2” and inserted into the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.  Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front.

3.    Die-cut a Basic White frame from the largest Thoughtful Expressions Dies.

4.    Ink up the stems/leaves stamp from Softly Sophisticated stamp set with Garden Green ink and stamp at the top of the frame.

5.    Ink up the flowers stamp from the Softly Sophisticated stamp set with Gorgeous Grape ink and align with the stems/leaves (2-step stamping).

6.    Ink up the sentiment “You’re in my Thoughts” with Garden Green ink and stamp below the flowers.

Products I used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Latte Love - Gift Hard Holder

  I love a cup of coffee in the morning when I first get up, so I fell in love with this Suite/Bundle Latte Love from the Online Exclusives....