Thursday, May 30, 2024

Hearts & Hugs - Hamster




This is another that I cased from Rhonda Wade, only I used a different sentiment and no ribbon.  I could add the Pretty in Pink ribbon or a White ribbon but decided not to.  A lot of my customers prefer not to use the ribbon on their cards.  I love the added row of hearts at the top.


Stamp Set:  Hearts & Hugs

Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pretty in Pink, Country Woods DSP, 2024-2026 In-Color DSP

Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Crumb Cake,

Stampin’ Blends:  Crumb Cake, Peach Pie, Pretty in Pink

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Hearts & Hugs Dies, Happy Little Things Dies or Hearts & Hugs Label

Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Products I used:

 

Product List

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Sophisticated Sled and Forever Forest

  This is a card that I made with the Sophisticated Sled and the Forever Forest stamps sets.  I also used the Snowflake Sky and Swirly Embos...