Friday, May 31, 2024

Hearts & Hugs - Thank You Hamster

This is another case of Rhonda Wade's but I used it for a "thank you" card instead of a birthday celebration.  I love all the flowers used with the new In-Colors.  The little hamster is adorable in this bundle and I've been having lots of fun with it.

Stamp Set:  Hearts & Hugs

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Basic White, Shy Shamrock, Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Summer Splash, Petunia Pop, 2024-2026 In-Color 6” x 6” DSP

Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento

Stampin’ Blends:  Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink

Other:  Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Bone Folder, Happy Little Things Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, 2024-2026 In-Color Shimmer Gems

Products I used:








 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Sophisticated Sled - Pretty in Pink and Gray Granite

I love this stamp "Sophisticated Sled" and it will be available July 3 to my customers.  I've been playing around with it in d...