Friday, May 10, 2024

Latte Love

 

This is another Latte Love Card and this time I used the Modern Oval Punch for the label.  The coffee cups are manually cut from the A Little Latte DSP, but not too difficult to cut out.  I was inspired by a card made from Kathy Bedell but changed it somewhat.  I used the retired Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds which I think goes well with this bundle, but you can also the Adhesive Backed Swirls Dots.  You can only buy this set Online.  It's not in any of the Stampin' Up! catalogs.

Stamp Set:  Latte Love

Cardstock:  Petal Pink, Pecan Pie, Basic White, A Little Latte DSP

Ink:  Early Espresso

Other:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Modern Oval Punch, Adhesive Backed Cork Rounds (retired) or the Adhesive Backed Swirl Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals

 

1.     The base of the card is Petal Pink cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.

2.    Cut the Pecan Pie cardstock at 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” and cut the A Little Latte Love DSP at 4” x 5-1/4” and 1” x 5-1/4”.

3.    Layer the A Little Latte DSP to the Pecan Pie cardstock.  Attach the smaller piece to the left side of the layers.

4.    Fussy cut two coffee cups from the DSP with the Paper Snips.

5.    Punch out a Pecan Pie label with the Modern Oval Punch.

6.    Ink up the sentiment with Early Espresso ink.

7.    Attach three Cork Rounds (retired) or the Adhesive Backed Swirl Dots.

Products I used:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Sophisticated Sled and Forever Forest

  This is a card that I made with the Sophisticated Sled and the Forever Forest stamps sets.  I also used the Snowflake Sky and Swirly Embos...