Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sprinkles of Life - Tree and Flowers


This is another Sprinkles of Life card that I made using the Tree Builder Punch.  The base of the card is one of the new In-Colors called Mint Macaron, layered with another new In-color called Cucumber Crush.  The third layer is from the Cherry on Top DSP Stack and I used the 2" Circle Punch to create a hole for the tree and flowers to peek through.  I stamped the tree trunk with the new In-Color Tip Top Taupe on Whisper White cardstock., and stamped the flowers with Cucumber Crush and another new In-Color called Delightful Dijon.  I stamped the tree with Cucumber Crush and punched three of them out with the Tree Builder Punch to create a bigger tree.  Then added a new In Color Delightful Dijon Blossom Accent for one of the flowers.  I stamped the birds on Delight Dijon cardstock with the coordinating ink pad and punched them out with the Tree Builder Punch.  At the top of my card I created a banner using the new Triple Banner Punch and stamped "I'm so Lucky to Call You My Friend" and added the new Cucumber Crush 1" Dotted Lace Trim using Snail Adhesive underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...