Saturday, February 13, 2016

Be Mine Valentine Chick


This is a Valentine card I created using the chocolate heart candy as a balloon for the chick.  It is Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks made with Bloomin' Love and Honeycomb Happiness stamp sets.

  • The base of my card is Melon Mambo cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
  • The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and adhered to the front of the card.
  • The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and I stamped the little chick from Honeycomb Happiness at the bottom.  I used the string stamp from Balloon Celebration
  • Then I stamped the chick again on Melon Mambo and cut him out with the Paper Snips and adhered him with Dimensionals.
  • I stamped "Be Mine" from Bloomin' Love with Melon Mambo ink.  
  • I attached the chocolate heart candy with a Glue Dot.
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...