This is a Valentine card I created using the chocolate heart candy as a balloon for the chick. It is Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks made with Bloomin' Love and Honeycomb Happiness stamp sets.
- The base of my card is Melon Mambo cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.
- The second layer is Basic Black cardstock cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and adhered to the front of the card.
- The third layer is Whisper White cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and I stamped the little chick from Honeycomb Happiness at the bottom. I used the string stamp from Balloon Celebration
- Then I stamped the chick again on Melon Mambo and cut him out with the Paper Snips and adhered him with Dimensionals.
- I stamped "Be Mine" from Bloomin' Love with Melon Mambo ink.
- I attached the chocolate heart candy with a Glue Dot.