Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pop of Paradise

This is a card that I made using the new Pop of Paradise stamp set from the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog.  The base of my card is the new In-Color called Emerald Envy and the second layer is also a new In-Color called Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the flamingo on Whisper White using the Flirty Flamingo ink marker for his body and the Peekaboo Peach for his beak and legs. Then I stamped another flamingo on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock. I cut him out with Paper Snips leaving off the beak and legs and attached it over the first flamingo with Dimenionals.  I inked up the leaves with Old Olive and then picked up color from Cucumber Crush ink to give them a two-tone effect.  I stamped them randomly around the flamingo.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...