Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sweet Cupcake


Since it is July, I thought a patriotic birthday card would be very appropriate even though the Fourth of July has passed.  It is still July and we should celebrate our freedom anytime and especially birthdays.  I made this for a demo friend of mine who has a birthday next week, so I need to get it in the mail today if it is going to arrive on time.  The base of my card is Night of Navy, then Tempting Turquoise.  The Whisper White layer is next using the Lucky Stars TIEF.  Then I used Endless Birthday stamp set for the "Happy Birthday" sentiment.  The cupcake is from the new set in the catalog called Sweet Cupcake and I also used the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits which can be purchased as a bundle.

Products I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...