Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Swirly Bird Pumpkins

This is a card that was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  The Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles Thinlets are just so versatile.  I think it is one of my favorite sets in the catalog.  This is a Fall card with the Swirly circles made to look like pumpkins.  The base of my card is Pumpkin Pie with a layer of Pear Pizzazz.   The Very Vanilla cardstock was also stamped first with Gorgeous Grunge and the sentiment is from The Tin of Cards.  Then after stamping, I inserted into the Woodlands TIEF for the background. Then I added the pumpkins.  It such a fun card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...