Thursday, November 17, 2016

Father Christmas

Father Christmas is a favorite stamp set in the Holiday catalog.  This card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Sandy Mott and I knew I had to make one of my own.  It uses the Holly TIEF in the Big Shot using Very Vanilla cardstock.  Crumb Cake ink and a sponge created the antique look of this card.  I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the backgrounds and the ribbon is the 3/8" Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta which adds to my card.  I stamped Father Christmas with Black Stazon and then colored him in with Stampin' Write markers.  Then I took the sponge and Crumb Cake ink to go over the image.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...