Saturday, November 12, 2016

Merry Mice

The other day I had another chance to make a Merry Mice card with this adorable stamp set in the Holiday catalog.  It also one of the stamp sets that 25% discounted this month.  The base of my card is Garden Green cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2" in the middle.  The second layer is Cherry Cobbler cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and I love these two colors together.  I used the Cherry Cobbler cardstock and 2" x 5-1/4" of Garden Green cardstock in the new Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF in the Big Shot. I then glued them to the front of the card as shown in the picture.  Next, ink up the mouse with Black Stazon and stamp the image on Whisper White cardstock.  Color it in with Stampin' Write markers,  I used Cherry Cobbler,  Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride, and Crushed Curry. Then die cut the image out  with the Lots of Labels Framelits in the Big shot.  Die cut the next size die from the Gold Glimmer Paper.  Layer them together and put Dimensionals on the back to add to the center of the card.  Take the new Baker's Twine Trio Pack from the Holiday Catalog and tie them in a bow.  Attach with a Glue Dot.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...