Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tin of Tags

This beautiful snowflake is from the Tin of Tags stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.  The stamp set coordinates with the Tin of Tags Project Kit on page 33.  For the month of November, this stamp set is 25% off.  The stamp set will also coordinate with the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies--a set of 12 dies which includes four circles, ovals, and squares which will debut in the June2017 Annual Catalog but can be purchased this month.  The base of my card is Night of Navy cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored in the middle at 5-1/2".  The second layer is Whisper White cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and the snowflake stamp is inked with Smoky Slate randomly and then with the sentiment "Making Spirits Bright" is inked up with Night of Navy.  After cleaning off my snowflake stamp, I then inked it up with Night of Navy and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I used the Layering Squares Framelits to die cut it out in the Big Shot.  Then I cut a scalloped square from the Layering Squares Framelit of Night of Navy.  After layering them together, I put Dimensionals on the back to attach to the front of the card and added Rhinestones to the center of each snowflake.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...