Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Merry Mice Z-Fold


This is a Z-fold card I made using the Merry Mice stamp set.  Just love those little mice! I also think it is so much fun to make Z-fold cards.  The base of my card is Crumb Cake, cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  Then I cut Real Red cardstock at 4" x 5-1/4" and two at 2-1/2" x 4".  Then the Whisper White was cut at 3-3/4" x 5" and two at 2-1/4" x 3-3/4".  The Whisper White layers were inserted into the new Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder in the Big Shot.  I then layered them each onto the Real Red layers and glued them in each section of my card.  I wrapped the 3/8" Stitched Real Red Ribbon on the left section.  I stamped the mouse on Whisper White with Black Stazon and colored him with Stampin' Markers.  Then I cut him out with the Layering Circles Framelit Dies in the Big Shot and then a Real Red Scalloped Circle to layer together.  I put the left part of the layered circles on the front of the card.  I then cut out 3 Emerald Envy trees using the dies from Santa's Sleigh Thinlets and the Big Shot.  I attached them with adhesive.  I inked up the sentiment "Merry Christmouse" in Real Red ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch and put Dimensionals on the back to attach between two of the trees.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...