Friday, November 4, 2016

Merry Mice - Hang Your Stocking

The little mouse inside the stocking is from Merry Mice stamp set.  Isn't he adorable?  He was stamped with Black Stazon onto Shimmery White cardstock.  Then he was colored in with markers.  The base of my card is So Saffron and the second layer is Marina Mist which was used in the Sparkle TIEF in the Big Shot.  The So Saffron was cut out with Layered Oval Framelits and stamped with "Merry Christmouse!" with Marina Mist.  The stocking is from Hang Your Stocking and stamped with Marina Mist ink on Whisper White and the trim is stamped on So Saffron.  I used the Christmas Stockings Thinlets to cut them out.  I ordered the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and can't wait to make a similar card with them when they arrive.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...