Thursday, November 3, 2016

Greetings from Santa

The base of my card is Whisper White cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored at 4-1/4" in the middle.
The second layer is Emerald Envy which is cut at 4" x 5-1/4" and inserted into the Sparkle TIEF and run through the Big Shot.  The third layer is Whisper White cute at 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".  I inked up the tree with Emerald Envy and stamped it twice and then stamped it again several times without reinking it.  I stamped the snow flakes and  "Merry Christmas" with Emerald Envy ink.  I wrapped the Emerald Envy Baker's twince at the top and attached it to the front of card.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...