Thursday, June 25, 2020

Back on Your Feet - Just Jade


It seems we always need a "get well" card for someone.  This little turtle stamp from Back on Your Feet is a perfect little guy to cheer up someone who is not feeling well.  I colored him in with the Just Jade Stampin' Blends Combo.  I could have used some of the other greens that Stampin' Up! carries that would go well with Just Jade.  I decided to make this card a Monochromatic card instead to show off this new In-Color that will be around for a couple years.   So the cardstock, the ribbon, the Blends and DSP all coordinate.  That is what I like about Stampin' Up!  You don't have to search all over town or the internet to coordinate everything for your cards and projects.  I've listed all the supplies I have used to create this card below:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...