Friday, June 26, 2020

Silhouette Scenes

I used to love walking in the rain when I was younger.  As a matter of fact, one night when my date brought me home, it started to sprinkle.  On a whim, I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk in the rain.  We went clear around the block in the softly, falling rain. Of course, we didn't have an umbrella, but this card reminded me of that night many years ago,   It was the only time I remember walking in the rain with a date.

This is actually a case from last year's catalog that I intended to do, but time gets away from me too quickly.  I still have the retired DSP but it is no longer available to purchase from Stampin' Up!.  I think I want to try using a new DSP with this set as any of them would work such as Whale of a Time DSP as soon as I order it #152460 for $11.50.  The set "Silhouette Scenes" is still available in the new annual catalog, so hopefully I can create some more cards with this gorgeous set.

Products I used to make this card:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Country Flowers

This card was made with a new set called Country Flowers in the new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog on page 50.  The technique is called paper piec...