Friday, June 26, 2020

Zany Zebras with Stripes


Years ago, Stampin' Up! sold other zebra stamp sets.  In 2005, there was one called In the Wild and in 2007 there was one called Zoofari Zebra so I knew I had to get this stamp set since the other sets are long retired.  I made this same type card with those Zebra stamps that I bought from Stampin' Up!  but you can view them on Splitcoaststampers.com and my username is Imastamping.  

 I also have a friend who loves zebras, and she has a rare autoimmune disease. The zebra is the official symbol of rare diseases in the United States and is noted for its black and white stripes, which are central to its uniqueness.  

The technique I used was tearing strips of Whisper White cardstock and adhering them to the Basic Black base card.  I used the Layering Squares to add the zebras.  I used the Classic Label Punch for the sentiment.

Products I used to make this card:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...