Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Dandelion Wishes


Good Morning, Stampers!  Yesterday, I spent about 6 hours power-washing the vinyl fence out front.  My husband passed away almost 7 years ago and he had this fence installed while he was still sick, but I don't think he realized it is not maintenance free.  I was sure wishing I had someone to help me get it all done.  Luckily, my neighbor guy came out and did the side yard fence for me.  So, my wish did come true.  So, even though, I don't have any dandelions in my yard (lots of clover), I bought this stamp set several months ago and decided it was time to make a card with it because of the sentiment,  and was inspired by Create with Christy, who is a fellow demonstrator, but noticed she is from Indiana too.

Here are the instructions on how I made my card with the supplies to follow: 
1.     The base of the card is Night of Navy Cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot and adhered with Multipurpose Glue to the base card.
3.    The DSP is cut at 1-1/2” x 4” and adhered to the bottom with Multipurpose Glue.
4.    The Whisper White cardstock layer for the stamped image is cut at 2-3/4” x 3-1/4” and the Night of Navy cardstock it is layered onto is 3” x 3-1/2”.  Put Dimensionals on the back to adhere to the front of the card.  Stamp the image with Night of Navy Ink on the Whisper White cardstock.  Use the Sponge Dauber in the center of each dandelion.  I sponged the edges too.
5.    The sentiment “I Made a Wish and You Came True” is inked with Night of Navy on a strip of ¾” wide of Whisper White cardstock.  I inserted it into the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and adhered it with Dimensionals at the bottom of the card.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...