Sunday, July 26, 2020

Don't Stop Believin' in Santa

Do you still believe in Santa?  Because no one has ever seen him, many people think that Santa Claus does not exist. But many, many others think that he does. In the US, for example, 85% of 5-year old children believe that Santa Claus exists, and the belief remains quite strong up to the age of 8. Hope you've all been good this year because I told my kids when they were young that as long as they believe in Santa, they would get presents from him.
 It's time to start thinking about Christmas, so about a Christmas in July card with a new stamp set called "Don't Stop Believin' that will be available on August 4 from the August-December catalog?  I love this stamp set!
Products I used to make this card:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...