Sunday, July 26, 2020

Snow Wonder

I'm so glad that the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper returned from last's year Holiday catalog.
It such a beautiful paper with real wintery scenery.  The snowman in the new Snow Wonder set really adds to this card. I've colored him in Stampin' Blends and then die cut him out with the Snow Time Dies.  Along the edge where it was white, I added Balmy Blue to make him stand out even more.  I can't wait to make some more cards with this gorgeous set.

Products I used:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...