Thursday, July 23, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Box

The new Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes are so much fun to decorate plus you can fill them up with treats because they are safe for food.  I put note cards and envelopes in mine.  I used the Stamparatus to create the checkerboard background for my box with the Buffalo Check Background stamp using the new In-Color ink pad, Misty Moonlight. So you'll want to cut a piece of Whisper White larger than 3-3/4" x 5-1/2 because that will be the size you trim it down to fit the box.  If you have any leftover, you can adhere it to the flap of the box. After I stamped the sunflower and colored it with the Stampin' Blends, I die cut it with the Sunflowers Dies.  I can't wait to create more ideas for my Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes.  I was inspired by Chris Sloger.
Products I used:





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...