Sunday, July 26, 2020

Don't Stop Believin' - Melting Frosty

Poor Frosty!!  He wanted to drink some hot cocoa to warm himself up, but he didn't know it would be his first and last drink of hot cocoa!  I thought this stamp set was so funny, but I needed to add some cups above from Nothing's Better Than stamp set too.  The base of the card is Balmy Blue and I added the Feels Like Frost for the background layer.  I used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut out Frosty.  The Stamparatus was great for creating the cups "hinge" style fashion so that they were even and I added a layer of Crumb Cake to match the hot cocoa inside the cup.  I also added Wink of Stella to Frosty and the cups.

Products I used:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...