Thursday, July 30, 2020

Don't Stop Believin' - Shaving Cream

Have you done the shaving cream technique lately?  After doing my other card using the Feels Like Frost DSP for the background, I thought I'd like the background to look like spilled cocoa.  I put shaving cream on a paper plate, and then I used Crumb Cake ink refill randomly dropped in my shaving cream, swirled it with a stick, and laid my Shimmery White cardstock on top of it.  Then I scraped it off with an old spatula and let it dry on a paper towel.  I hadn't done this technique in a while and last time I used Glossy Paper, but Stampin' Up! doesn't carry it anymore.  I cut the cardstock 4" x 4" to add to my Balmy Blue cardstock.  I used this card for my swap this month.  It was such a fun card to make!

Products I used:  


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...