Product List
Friday, July 17, 2020
Jar of Flowers - Sent with Love
It's always fun to receive a bouquet of flowers from a loved one and this stamp set Jar of Flowers is perfect to send to a loved one even if it's not sent with real flowers. It also comes in a Bundle to save 10% which includes the Jar Punch. I used Pool Party for my jar because it reminded me of the blue canning jars from long ago. This idea of how to make this card was from Chris Sloger. Here are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card:
Product List
Product List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...




















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!