Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Jar of Flowers - Sunflower Birthday

I'm so thrilled that on Sunday, my club members and I had an in-home workshop at my house.  It was the first one we've had since the COVID-19 appeared and we had to cancel the one in March.  It was so good to get back to somewhat normal!  There were four of us at the workshop and we wore masks and had our own personal hand sanitizer.  Even though there were just four of us, we had a lot of fun making the cards and catching up.  My hostess brought her famous Peanut Butter Oatmeal no-cook Cookies which I can't resist and shouldn't eat, but they are so good!
I know it's still summer, but I love sunflowers, so I thought it would be fun to use the Jar of Flowers stamp set and make more of a Fall card.  The club members that couldn't come and placed their orders online and it turned out to be a great workshop!  This card was inspired by Susie Wood but I changed it up a bit.  These are the supplies I used:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...